Monday, October 1, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog!!! I am going to try this again since I did not do as great with my other blog.  Life is fast but I want to make time to sit down and write out my life.  This will be a place for me to laugh and cry and let all of you know how I am doing with my new venture of being a Stay at Home Mom. Let me start by showing you my new boss.

This is Payton Allie Dyer born Jan 5th at 5:37pm
 

This is Payton now almost 9 months later
She is a hand full but I love every minute of being at home with her and sharing these precious early years with her.  I always thought I wanted to be a SAHM because I wanted to be able to take her to the movies on a Tuesday morning if that was what we wanted to do that day.  Then the day came to make that decision and I will admit it was much harder than I ever expected.  I still think on a weekly maybe daily basis did I make the right decision.  So here goes nothing I am going to hopefully show you how we survive everyday.
Thanks,
Payton's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment