Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 2

Today I am going to share one of my joys of being at home.
I joined a mom's group through meetup, we are all first time moms with babies born in the last year or so.  I really loved that I got involved in this group.  They have been my sanity sometimes.  I know that I have things that I can look forward to doing that get us out of the house and are FREE (budget is big since I am at home). I love getting to play with all the babies and remember the old ages and seeing whats just around the corner for P.  I think Payton really likes seeing her "friends".  We enjoy getting together and just talking and chatting.  I recommend this to any SAHM it is truly a lifesaver to have people that know what your going through.
Thanks,
Payton's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment