Monday, October 1, 2012

Day 1

Ok so lets start with Marriage and Staying at home
I have a terrific husband that works insanely hard to provide me this terrific opportunity, BUT it has been a learning experience for him as well.  He used to could come home and play a few games on the computer and unwind before having to "deal" with me because I was on facebook or doing something else also unwinding from my day.  WELL not anymore, when he gets home A. I want someone to talk to since as cute as she is P just doesn't converse back with me, B. I need help with her she is a crawling moving machine and it takes a lot out of me chasing her all day.  This doesn't leave much time for him to unwind and that has been a struggle for us to find balance.  He knows we both have had rough days and need a break but we have to find a balance.  Its been a work in process.  
I have also been struggling with after she goes to bed.  We both just want to truthfully go to sleep, and most of the time that is what happens and then by Friday night I am sad because I realize we have not spent much time together.  Its been really difficult to find time for just the two of us.  We are trying to work on communicating our feelings on both topics a little better.
Thanks,
Payton's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment