Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day 3

Today back to a struggle.... remaining emotionally stable
I have been going through some emotional things for the last few days and potential betrayal by someone I thought I could trust and its been painful.  I realized today though as I was crying that for the past two days other than yesterday at mom's group I haven't been a very good mother.  I have wallowed in my own self pity and let P just kind of play alone a lot.  I decided today that no one is worth me being upset for so long that it takes away from this precious time that I have with my BABY because she won't be my baby for much longer.  She is growing up SOOOO fast and is ever changing and I feel bad because I missed the past two days because I wanted to feel sorry for myself because someone was doing something shady.  I have decided they have there reasons for being the way they are and I can not change them I can just show them how a person that lives with grace and humility will handle this.  This person is not leaving my life and I have to be a mentor to this person so I am going to rise up and be a bigger person and not let myself go to there level.
Monday, I learned from a very wise woman that I need to put my raincoat on and not let there storm get me wet.  The great thing about storms is that they eventually end.  If you look at every complication that comes your way as a storm that will END it will make weathering that storm just a little bit easier.  I am not here to tell you that there won't be storms that feel like category 5 hurricanes but they will end and the sun will come out.  The lesson I learned was that I can't let other peoples troubles and downfalls create troubles in my life.  I have a larger responsibility and that is to raise a beautiful little girl into the best woman she can be.  I hope that I can dust my raincoat off and bring myself up to a better place.
Thanks,
Payton's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment