Sunday, December 30, 2012

Food for a 1 year old

I have really struggled lately with what to feed Payton.  I know I have to progress beyond purees but I am really having a struggle with it.  I don't eat a lot myself so its really hard for me to think of things to fix her since I don't eat much.  
Yesterday I spent two hours digging through websites and blogs and books trying to come up with a meal plan for her.  I can finally say that it is done and hopefully I will do better at sticking to it.  Its hard for me to remember that now I have to kind of plan ahead and know that shes going to he hungry at a certain time since normally she just screams at me and then I get her a bottle or puree.  She is really doing well with table food.  She loves fruits and veggies she is not a fan of meat yet.  She is funny though, if I give her mixed veggies she eats all the green ones first, then the orange and then usually just plays with the corn. 

This is her menu this week.  I hope it will help both of us.  Her 1 year appointment is next week so hopefully that goes well.
Thanks,
Payton's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment