Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2013's Resolution

I usually don't like to make New Years resolutions because I get disappointed in myself when I don't accomplish them. This year I am changing that, it's the year of organization. I am ready to get our life and everything around us organized.  We have lived here for close to three years how and I still have yet to unpack everything and our walls look quite bare.  I am ready to make a change and get things organized and have better systems in place so that I can be a better wife and mother.

We are in need of a new budget so we will be following Dave Ramsey's system. We are both very excited and think it will really help us stay on track. The most important thing to both of us is that I remain at home with Payton. Nathan had one of his parents at home with him til he was 7, I never got to be at home I was in daycare since I was born, I want to be able to be the one to show her things and get to experience firsts with her everyday. With all of that losing one whole income can be challenging, so it's extremely vital for us to have a budget and stay within it. I hope to be able to share more about this as we move forward with it.

Thanks,
Payton's Mom

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking today that I needed to tackle organization! We are being taken over by Elise's things!

    Do you mind sharing your Dave Ramsey resources? I've thought about looking into it.

    ReplyDelete